Tuesday, September 04, 2007

weird-ass dream

It takes place in a parking lot/alley surrounded by tall buildings.
There's like ten or twelve musicians: half bass players, half guitarists including Brian May. And Paul Williams is the singer. (I know:Mr. "Old fashioned love song" singing "We are the Champions" is a little bit of a stretch, but it's my dream.).
Of course, we all have stacks. And with the surrounding buildings, the sound is freakin' incredible!
So we're jamming on everything under the sun, until Paul suggests this 'little ditty', "Nothing but a Good time", which oddly no one knows. (btw:C.C. is in rehab or something, because he's not there).
So I start the opening riff and everyone starts filtering in.
Pretty soon we're filling the area with what sounds like a Poison rock opera.
It's phenomenal.

And, of course, on the ending note, my allergies take over and I wake up.
fukkerbitch.

I wonder what the meaning of THAT dream is?

No comments: