Thursday, November 22, 2007

It all makes perfect sense now.......

For years, I've felt like something was off with me. And now I know the cause of my being out of sorts........

Who could imagine a world where ONLY Big Bird could see the Suffalupagus,......

Who could imagine a world where ANYBODY living in a trash can on a city street could be justifiably Grouchy,...

Who could imagine a world where two grown (closeted?) men could live in a downstairs apartment on an city street in NY and occasionally get on each other's nerves,...

I am a 39 Year-old Victim of Sesame Street,....

I am emotionally scarred by the experience,....

Jesus,.... we all really need to get over ourselves,.... It's friggin' Sesame Street for crying out loud.

I love old Marx Brothers movies, and cringe at some of the old 'Happy Negro' song & dance scenes in them,... but would rail against their being removed from those movies.

Revisionist history will bite us all in the ass at some point.

*gets off soap-box*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too feel victimized... by the folks who are warning me against Sesame Street!

get a life folks!