Saturday, May 10, 2008

Story of my life.........

About a month ago, I went to an area music event.
I gal I'd met several years ago at a friends' wedding, decided she was going to come up and meet up with me. (we live about 3 hours from one another).

Now, she's someone I'd kept contact with through MySpace, and I'd always found her interesting.
That night, (this would be the first time we'd been face to face since the wedding)we hung out and got to know each other quite well.
Naturally, I became interested in her.

A few weeks would go by after that night, and for whatever reason, she stated she wasn't interested in dating, but would love to hang out again. (we both love gaming, and she was happy to finally find someone she could talk about (our mutual interests) and not have that person glaze over).

Most recently, she bought a house, furthering the fact that there will be no chance in dating.

SO, I meet a girl that actually has the same interests as I, is VERY interesting to hang around with, but will NEVER be anything more than someone to talk with.

Another four months and I qualify for a "Born-again-40-year-old-virgin"

*sighs*

No comments: