Sunday, June 11, 2006

sing along! you know the words!




For years, I went by my nickname,Bill (short for William), and it's become somewhat of a running gag with Dave to bring back fond memories of that old Schoolhouse Rocks classic, "I'm Just a Bill".
So without further ado, in honor of my good friends sense of humour (and the fact that I need something to blog about), I submit the following:sing it brother!

I'm just a bill.
Yes, I'm only a bill.
And I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill.
Well, it's a long, long journey
To the capital city.
It's a long, long wait
While I'm sitting in committee,
But I know I'll be a law some day
At least I hope and pray that I will
But today I am still just a bill.


not sure about the legalities, but I offer props to the Schoolhouse Rock site

2 comments:

OzzyC said...

I'm honored.

Paulius said...

I likes the Simpsons version of that song:

"There's a lot of flag-burners
Who have got too much freedom
I wanna make it legal for the police, to beat em"