Sunday, April 29, 2007

you did what? to your what?!

Well, I finally did it.
After what seemed like almost a year, I'm finally dying my goatee blue.

Why?
Why not?

I've always lived "outside the norm", from being a small child with long-ass hair, learning to play the banjo (it's cool dammit!), getting my ears pierced as a freshman in High School, (I got a lot of flack from the upperclassmen).

Maybe it's part of my middle-aged crisis.
Maybe I'm just bored.

No matter what the reason:I am me.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

LOL- good for you Ray-ray!

It's a wonderful thing to not let society TOTALLY dictate the way we lead our lives.....to a certain point.

Having said that- how bout a cool chin shot of that blue beard?

OzzyC said...

I second Sunny's comment... fire off a pic when it's done

Anonymous said...

DUDE!

WHEN do we get that pic of the AWESOME new BLUE-Beard?

We're still WAAAAAAAAAAITING!!!