Monday, July 09, 2007

and so it continues........

Maybe it's just the season, but I'm feeling more and more lonely.

I try so hard to actually get out and do things (I wanted to go to a few local bands over the past week, but just didn't make it), but I've never been good at going places by myself, let alone introducing myself to new people.

I think I've got this preconceived notion that being 38, I have to ACT 38, whatever the hell that means.
I realize that my maturity level is about what it was about 10 years ago. I just don't feel I've grown up any.

3 comments:

OzzyC said...

You haven't grown up any... but that's a good thing.

Glad to see you posting again.

Sunny said...

Interesting...I'm a bit shy sometimes myself. I sometimes HATE going places alone, it just makes me feel so depressed....but other times i LIKE going alone...I can blend in to the background more and observe whats really going on. Then I can select what group I wanna interact with and which to steer clear of.

Just depends on my mood. And I'm 47 but feel about 17 most of the time. A bit unsure of myself, but I use false bravado a LOT to cover for it so I come off as being an extrovert.

Weird huh?

Sunny said...

How ya doing Ray-Ray? Haven't heard from ya in a while and am thinking maybe you're enjoying this nice summer after all.

Miss your blog posts. Hope to see a new one soon.
:-)