Monday, June 27, 2005

Nice guys.........

.....blada blada blada (Thanx DC!).

You know the old adage. And it seems to be true in my case.
I don't know what it is:either I pick the wrong ones, or there's something dramatically wrong w/me.

There was one girl back in high school that was very nice and nice to me. Buy ya know:girls mature sooner than guys. By the time I figured it out, it was too late.

Those that know me, know I've been divorced since 2005. In succession, those who know me say it was a long time coming, the best thing that could have happened to me.
I guess they're right, as the only reason I stayed w/her was for the fact that we had two wonderful sons together.
I tried to make it work but her personality was just too much for me (or anyone that knew her) to handle.

Since becoming divorced, I had two longer term relations, and dated a few other women short term.
All ended the same:there was something wrong with them.
Either they were still floundering from their own divorce either monetarily or emotionally, had serious issues, or just wanted "a jerk",(you know the types:gals that stay w/their a**hole boyfriends just because they are too scared to leave them).

So, living in the small town I do, trying to meet new, decent women leaves much to desire.
Either they're already married, involved, or way too young to even consider. Which leads to the online dating services. This endevor opens itself up to all SORTS of comments from a local friend of mine. Someone's gotta entertain him.

These sites promise making "finding the love of your life" sooooooooo much easier. Sure, easy if you have a credit card. I do not. (thanx to the divorce). Next there are the free sites. No credit card required, ever!
These seem to be the least used sites, either that or noone ever responds to MY emails.

Sure, there are plenty of area women looking for a mate on these sites, but again, who knows if or how often they use these sites. I sure don't.

So here I sit......broken hearted................blada........blada........blada..............

No comments: