Saturday, December 10, 2005

More inkwork



Today I got the second of two planned tattoo's.
Both were in "honor/tribute/whatever" to my to kids.

Being a single dad with only visitation is a huge slap in the face, and getting inked with their actual handwriting was a kind of therapy for me. And, the boys thought it was an "awesome idea".

You always hear about tattoo enthusiasts getting their wives or girlfriends names (which is a stupid idea) or even their childrens named tattooed. It was while watching a show on A&E that I saw a guy getting a tattoo of his sons name after his son actually "signed" the mans chest that I thought "that's an awesome idea".

So now I have my 8 and 10 year old sons handwriting on my skin for all eternity and I couldn't be more happy.

I plan on adding more "therapy" as soon as funds allow.