Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ya gotta love automated mass greetings.

Today, I celebrate my 37th birthday.
As I checked my email, I saw that I had a birthday greeting from eHarmony.
Of course, this is an automated greeting that is sent on any participants birthday, in hopes to make the recipient feel like they matter.

Now, I have no problem with receiving this type of greeting as ANY greeting will make anyone feel a little better about themselves, their situation, and just that the whole entire world is filled with happy-happy-joy-joy feelings. blech.

I only bring this to light due to the irony that I am faced with by the fact that when I set up a profile (see earlier posting), I was given a less than positive response, and due to the fact that I didn't immediately delete my profile, this site has more than made up for not being able to do what they claim by finding me at LEAST a couple women I MAY have SOME sort of similar interests with, by having HAL send me a heartfelt, and sincere birthday greeting.

Happy Birthday to me

2 comments:

OzzyC said...

Happy belated birthday, oh he-who-can't-even-get-a-date-on-eharmony.

Wanna play the "Have You Met Bill" game?

rayray said...

Fun-nee buddy