Saturday, October 01, 2005

Family reunion

Last weekend, I and my two boys went with my mom to see her brother and sister in Northwest Missouri. It's the second 'vacation' I've taken with my sons in the last four months.

The last time I saw my uncle was about four years ago when I met him halfway to drop off my mom for her vacation. As for my aunt, it was five six years ago at my wedding.

She brought her son (whom I last saw when he was in diapers) and her husband, and one of my uncles children was there with his family. He also was last seen in diapers. Needless to say, it's been a while!

We swam in my unc's pool, fished in his private pond, and as for the cousins, we just got reaquainted.

On our drive home, my mom quipped,"I wonder if (Devin's) wife has a sister?".

oy..............everything turns into her trying to get me a woman!

No comments: