Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tragedy v. comedy

Ok, so, overall this is a very tragic story.
A co-worker knew this couple and knows a bit of the "untold truth".

Basically, they both had health issues and had decided to end their lives together.
They first tossed their Pomeranian over the bridge, and then themselves.

What I want to know is what what right did they have to make this decision for the doggie?
I know pets love their owners and have been known to do tremendous feats in the face of their masters adversity. But this was a poof-ball!
It's main concern was looking cute and eating! (I should know because my mother has one)

Picture it:the couple takes a trip with their pooch riding in it's carrier. I'm sure the pup was thinking "OH BOY OH BOY! WE"RE GOING FOR A RIDE!!" (assuming that dogs yell to themselves when they think), only to end up thinking "why do these people think I can fly?".

I only hope that dogs can speak English in Heaven so this one can go off on these two "loving owners" that decided their pet's time was up as well as their own!

in times of adversity, we need to remember humour

No comments: