Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday Morning Post

(for those of you that get the loose reference, you win!)

Today's post should probably live up to the overall title of my little page, as it will have no cohesiveness to speak off.


This weekend, I have my kids.
Last night, we went to a buddy's house so they could play with his kids, leaving the adults to an all night Super Scrabble fest.
Super Scrabble is different than regular Scrabble in that there are twice the amount of tiles, a bigger board with higher point total squares, and takes about twice as long to play as regular Scrabble. Needless to say, I rocked by scoring almost ninety more points than my friend. (Incidentily, this game allows us to get well above the 500 point level).

Today, we are going to go shopping for valve oil (please, no "Band Camp" references), and a metronome for my eldest son.
At the beginning of the school year, he wanted to get into band and took up the trumpet. I tried to get him to take up the sax, but he wants to be just like another buddy of mine.

This year, a few of my resolutions include:
getting into a slightly larger house as my children and I are outgrowing our present one.

getting my motorcycle license.

getting a motorcycle. (not necessisarily a Harley. I do know how to be realistic).

blogging more.

blogging more and interesting.

blogging more and interesting enough to get on other bloggers' "fave lists".

and my hardest and possibly most futile resolution of all......................
find love!

take me into commercial Paul

2 comments:

OzzyC said...

ROTFLMAO!!! That pic was some funny shit!

For what it's worth, I bought my younger girl her first decent guitar, amp, etc... I wonder who she wants to emulate. I'm still sticking with it too... I've learned about a dozen chords and am working on a couple of simple pop songs. (House of the Rising Sun, Space Oddity...)

Dude, check this out... have you checked out Pieces's web site? She added me to her blog roll and linked me as "Classy Dave." Can you believe that shit?

OzzyC said...

Are you still here?