Thursday, September 21, 2006

You can't take me anywhere............

So today, my bud and I made our bi-weekly venture to Mason (a town 30 minutes away offering much better shopping/bumming around than here).
Or usual dining excursion has become Burger King.
So this time, I thought I'd spruce things up a bit by providing a floor show. My buddy almost shot Coke out his nose, as he's not seen this yet.

Later, as we were sitting there, watching the cars go through the drive-thru.
On this occasion, we noticed a car stop about 30 feet past the window. Normally, this would not be anything spectacular. However, I should note, that this particular BK's drive through incorporates a SINGLE LANE. The only want around would be if you had a Hum-vee and were to jump the curb and drive on the grass.

This prompted me into a five minute rant about the silliness of having someone pull ahead to wait for their food (making room for the next customer to be served) when there's no way for them to get the freak out of the way!
I mean think about it for a minute. The person ahead of you has placed a "special order" requiring a bit more time to prepare, thus prompting the "window worker" to ask said orderer to "pull ahead".
You've now placed your simple order, paid for said order, and now in a very timely manner, received previously stated order. But upon preparing to drive away and enjoy the fruits that ARE Burger King offerings, there is a single vehicle, in the single lane provided, blocking you from taking your bounty either home to enjoy, or mash into your face as you drive.

All I can say is, wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I ALWAYS have a good time.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the original version... at least as far as I know.

Anonymous said...

That previous post was from OzzyC

Anonymous said...

This is OzzyC spamming your comments section, just because I can.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you thought you had a lot of comments. Are you disappointed that it's just me, spamming your comments section?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... Maybe I've got too much time on my hands.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you'd like me to stop now.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll stop.

Anonymous said...

This is me stopping.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I'm stopping.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I hope you sang your song AFTER you got your food. Can you say "spitburger?"

Sunny said...

Ozzzy Ozzzzzy Ozzzzzy......behave!!!!

rayray said...

oz.........paybacks are a wha?
it wouldn't be that bad but I gotta see yer mug on every posting.
OOOOOOOOOH SNAP ;)