Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Open up and say "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh................."

Don't ya just love it when someone unsuspectingly sets them up for a fall and you just happen to be paying attention?
Here's the scene:
I went to a co-workers house last evening for 'Taco Tuesday', and several others showed up. I won't mention names, but Dick just happens to be one of the names..................

At the end of the evening, after Dick and his gf left, a guy that started at the factory only a few months ago, and just happened to be sought after by a recent 25 year old separated woman (that happened to be there also), opened himself up to the muther of embarrassing moments.

In front of us all, especially the girl that was hot to trot for his bod, said, "I like Dick".
That's right people, he said it. And before he could follow up his statement with something like "He's an ok guy", I stepped in with the following comeback:"Bet ya didn't know THAT", as I looked at the gal.
She turned BEET red, as did he, but he was laughing so hard he almost shot his drink out of his nose.

I love it when people do shit like that.

1 comment:

OzzyC said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!