Sunday, November 06, 2005

To blog or not to blog.........

I started blogging after my good friend OzzyC, told me about it.
He said it was basically like an online diary that one could write about anything and other people could comment on it.

At the time he suggested blogging, I was having a difficult time dealing with my divorce and the changing of situations with my children. It sounded like it would be a good release.

I thought it would be a good idea to run some of my blogs past him, being as they'd sound a bit too much even to me. I was right. A few of my blogs were filled with too much angst, bitterness, and what could possibly come back on my if my situation were ever to go back to court.

So, even though my life is pretty mundane compared to my blogging bretheren, I trudge forward, trying to come up with subjects that will 'wow' and 'dazzle' the blogging community.

Ernest Hemmingway I am not, so just bear with me and I will do my best to get the point acrossed without setting myself up for a fall in the future.

1 comment:

OzzyC said...

Based on what I see, there's not much method to the madness for anybody's blogs... at least nobody's blogs that I read regularly. We're all just regular folks who write about crap we run across in our everyday lives.